We are looking for someone to join us to work within EMS Maintenance small works department carrying out specialised electrical installation works along with electrical installation condition reports and periodic emergency lighting inspections, fault diagnosis and rectification on various electrical systems within commercial Installations.
- To attend EMS sites to ensure that the maintenance, servicing and repair works are carried out in accordance with EMS and current and any relevant legislation.
- To test and certify electrical installations and minor works in accordance with the NIC/EIC approved contractor scheme and IET BS7671 Wiring Regulation.
- To communicate regularly and effectively with clients, suppliers and other EMS personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- To organise works allocated time efficiently and work supportively within a team.
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis.
- To submit clear, concise and accurate task sheets and reports (with photographs) daily in support of works carried out, with clear recommendations for any further work required.
- To attend call outs during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours on a rota basis.
This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites around London and the South East England area. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Installation works within commercial properties
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Testing and certification requirements within commercial properties
- Ability to fault find Electrical equipment faults within commercial properties
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on Commercial Fire Alarm system
- Experienced in Emergency light annual testing
- Experience with DALI lighting control systems
- Experience with BMS control wiring and fault finding
- City & Guilds 2391 Certificate in Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations or equivalent
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Update
- Full Electrical Apprenticeship
- JIB registered
- IPAF mobile access license
- PASMA Cerd
- Driving License
- Intermediate PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health & Safety
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills
No agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply.