Mobile Building Services Engineer
Our resident building maintenance engineers are key to our operations and we are currently expanding our team. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of electrical, plumbing and general building services, with several years working as an engineer, we may have an opportunity for you.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across the ASOS site in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of M&E building services
- Sound knowledge of HVAC plant i.e. A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
- Good understanding of L8
- Understanding of safe working on electrics
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in H&S
- Time served mechanical/maintenance engineer (apprenticeship)
- Electrical qualification (City & Guilds/17th Edition)
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team and make calculated assessments of breakdowns
No agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply.